Happy New Year! Our referral program is back! Recommendations go a long way. Here at Jay Suites, we truly believe that there is nothing more powerful than a referral. When one …
Welcome to the Jay Suites blog!Here you will find trending topics on small business and entrepreneurship with a few tips and tricks that will help make your business thrive. Our goal is to be a platform for small business news, networking events in Manhattan and to provide content that you will find beneficial. One of the major benefits of being a part of the Jay Suites community is the immediate exclusive access to a group of professionals from a variety of industries. Our Member Spotlight blogs encourage collaboration and are a great way for members to learn more about the people they work beside every day. We will highlight a company within our space that exhibits outstanding entrepreneurship by sharing their success, goals, and challenges.
- How a Virtual Office Can Improve your BusinessOctober 9, 2018
- Refer a Friend to Jay Suites for a FREE Apple iPad 9.7-inch!October 16, 2018
- Jay Conference Opening in Second Quarter of 2019February 12, 2019
- Member Appreciation Day at Jay Suites!January 16, 2019
- Refer a Friend to Jay Suites for a FREE Microsoft Surface Go!May 3, 2019
- Jay Conference Announces its Grand Opening with Two New York City LocationsNovember 11, 2019
- How a Virtual Office Can Improve your Business
- Disney CEO steps down February 25, 2020Disney CEO Bob Iger is stepping down immediately, the company said in a surprise announcement Tuesday. The Walt Disney Co. named Bob Chapek as his replacement. Chapek was most recently chairman of... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Cuomo names former federal rail official to run city subways February 25, 2020The MTA named former Federal Railroad Administration as interim head Sarah Feinberg to oversee the city's subways and buses, replacing Andy Byford, who stepped down after feuding with the... To view the full story, click the title link.Janon Fisher
- U.S. Army Corps suspends key study of city storm protections February 25, 2020The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has stopped a multiyear study of strategies and projects meant to protect the New York City region against catastrophic storm surges and rising... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Stocks plunge, bonds surge after CDC warning February 25, 2020Stocks plunged and bond yields fell to record lows after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned Americans to prepare for a coronavirus outbreak at home. The 10-year U.S. Treasury... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Brooklyn housing prices nearing Manhattan levels February 25, 2020Manhattan was home to the most expensive ZIP codes across the city 10 years ago. Now Brooklyn is on the same track. A report by PropertyClub comparing the city's 10 most expensive ZIP codes in 2010... To view the full story, click the title link.Lizeth Beltran
- Shake Shack shares fall as restaurants cannibalize one another February 25, 2020If you’re a restaurant operator, one word you’d rather avoid when describing your business is “cannibalize.” But that’s the term used to explain an unexpected 5.4% drop in traffic last quarter at... To view the full story, click the title link.Aaron Elstein
- Disney CEO steps down February 25, 2020