Jay Suites announced the signing of a 17-year, triple net lease at 15 West 38th Street today, representing the newest addition to our portfolio of shared New York City office …
Welcome to the Jay Suites blog!Here you will find trending topics on small business and entrepreneurship with a few tips and tricks that will help make your business thrive. Our goal is to be a platform for small business news, networking events in Manhattan and to provide content that you will find beneficial. One of the major benefits of being a part of the Jay Suites community is the immediate exclusive access to a group of professionals from a variety of industries. Our Member Spotlight blogs encourage collaboration and are a great way for members to learn more about the people they work beside every day. We will highlight a company within our space that exhibits outstanding entrepreneurship by sharing their success, goals, and challenges.
- It's a steal not a deal! Free Amazon Echo Show!March 23, 2018
- Jay Suites Inks its 8th New York City LocationMarch 30, 2018
- Get your pair of Apple Airpods by Referring a FriendMay 2, 2018
- Last chance for Apple AirPods!June 22, 2018
- Jay Suites Annual Terrace Event Summer 2018August 29, 2018
- Join us for our Jay Suites Annual Terrace Event!August 5, 2018
- It's a steal not a deal! Free Amazon Echo Show!
- The trade war keeps escalating. Here’s how it’ll impact NYC real estate August 23, 2019For months, trade war tensions with China have been on the rise. The Chinese government said Friday morning it would implement a $75 billion retaliatory tariffs on U.S. goods — a response to President Trump’s $300 billion tariff on Chinese goods. After the announcement, Trump said he would raise tariffs on Chinese goods by as […]Kevin Rebong
- Eric Gordon on the evolution of the residential data game — and how to stay competitive in the new world August 23, 2019VC-backed rivals. New types of tech. The Real Deal talked to six players in New York City’s residential space about the new pain points they’re feeling in a sector that’s getting squeezed from all sides. Below, Eric Gordon talks about losing clients in the past — and redoubling efforts to stay competitive now. Read the […]Hannah Kramer
- This state senator wants to run for comptroller, meet WeWork’s board: Daily digest August 23, 2019Every day, The Real Deal rounds up New York’s biggest real estate news, from breaking news and scoops to announcements and deals. We update this page at 9 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 4 p.m. ET. Please send any tips or deals to email@example.com This page was last updated at 4 p.m. Produced by Sabrina […]Alexis Manrodt
- Exclusive: Inspectors deemed Manhattan elevator safe 3 weeks before fatality August 23, 2019Three weeks before a man was fatally crushed by an elevator in a luxury Manhattan building, inspectors said the car was safe to operate, The Real Deal has learned. A scheduled test conducted on Aug. 2 at ATA Enterprises’ 344 Third Avenue by elevator technicians involved an “exhaustive review of all the elevator’s safety systems, […]Kevin Rebong
- Former members of Trump Doral may have to wait decades to get their deposits back August 23, 2019Ex-members of Trump National Doral have been waiting to inch forward on the refund list at the Doral golf course and resort — and they may have to wait decades more. To move up on the list by one spot, four new members need to join the golf club, and the list is more than […]Alexis Manrodt
- Behind the curtain of WeWork’s all-male board of directors August 23, 2019WeWork recently revealed the makeup of its Board of Directors in advance of its much anticipated IPO, and the selections are already stirring up some controversy. Many have zeroed in on the fact that none of the board members are women, despite the fact that the co-working giant’s S-1 filing promoted a “culture of inclusivity.” […]Kevin Rebong
- The trade war keeps escalating. Here’s how it’ll impact NYC real estate August 23, 2019
- Son charged in death of ex-NFL lineman Bennett, wife August 23, 2019The son of former NFL lineman Barry Bennett is accused of shooting Bennett and his wife multiple times, killing them, then driving out of state and boarding a flight to Mexico, according to criminal... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Stocks sink, bonds gain as U.S. feud with China deepens August 23, 2019U.S. stocks slumped and Treasuries rallied after President Donald Trump said he’ll respond to new Chinese tariffs and blasted Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell. The dollar fell. Equities... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Murphy’s veto leaves New Jersey without broad tax-credit incentives August 23, 2019New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy rejected a reprieve for an expired $11 billion tax-credit program that’s under review for suspected abuse. “In light of the myriad and well-documented issues with the... To view the full story, click the title link.
- City to take up Lenox Terrace expansion review August 23, 2019The city appears set to initiate a formal review of the $1 billion-plus for Lenox Terrace in Harlem. The Olnick Organization, owner of the sprawling 12-acre residential property, is seeking various... To view the full story, click the title link.Ryan Deffenbaugh
- Power outage pushes Port Authority out of its WTC headquarters temporarily August 23, 2019A power failure at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's 500,000-square-foot World Trade Center headquarters earlier this week left roughly 900 of its employees without a place to... To view the full story, click the title link.Daniel Geiger
- Sales inventory rises, but sellers offer fewer discounts August 23, 2019Sales inventory rose throughout New York City in July as the market continued to slow, according to the latest StreetEasy market report. Of all three boroughs analyzed—Manhattan, Queens, and... To view the full story, click the title link.Lizeth Beltran
- Son charged in death of ex-NFL lineman Bennett, wife August 23, 2019