Welcome to the Jay Suites blog!Here you will find trending topics on small business and entrepreneurship with a few tips and tricks that will help make your business thrive. Our goal is to be a platform for small business news, networking events in Manhattan and to provide content that you will find beneficial. One of the major benefits of being a part of the Jay Suites community is the immediate exclusive access to a group of professionals from a variety of industries. Our Member Spotlight blogs encourage collaboration and are a great way for members to learn more about the people they work beside every day. We will highlight a company within our space that exhibits outstanding entrepreneurship by sharing their success, goals, and challenges.
- Last chance for Apple AirPods!June 22, 2018
- Jay Suites Annual Terrace Event Summer 2018August 29, 2018
- Join us for our Jay Suites Annual Terrace Event!August 5, 2018
- How a Virtual Office Can Improve your BusinessOctober 9, 2018
- Refer a Friend to Jay Suites for a FREE Apple iPad 9.7-inch!October 16, 2018
- Jay Conference Opening in Second Quarter of 2019February 12, 2019
- Last chance for Apple AirPods!
- Rent-control fans protest think tank — in wrong location November 21, 2019Champions of the state’s new rent law declared war on billionaires at a protest Wednesday, while their target — leaders of the Manhattan Institute — were miles away. The pro-tenant groups intended to protest a Financial District panel on rent regulations organized by the free-market think tank, but went to its Midtown headquarters instead. A […]By Georgia Kromrei
- Here’s what Brookfield’s massive South Bronx project will look like November 21, 2019Brookfield has released renderings of its massive project on the South Bronx waterfront, dubbed “Bankside.” The $950 million development will span 4.3 acres and include more than 1,350 apartments, 30 percent of which will be affordable. It will feature a public waterfront park and promenade, along with 15,000 square feet of retail that will include […]By Eddie Small
- The suburban S.A.L.T. shakeout November 21, 2019For Vicki Gaily — co-owner and marketing director of the northern New Jersey-based brokerage Brook Hollow Group — this year is shaping up to be far better than 2018. Gaily’s firm, which is affiliated with Christie’s International Real Estate, has closed 45 residential deals at an average price of nearly $2 million so far this […]By Judith Messina
- Coming soon: The Real Deal’s 2020 Data Book November 21, 2019The Real Deal is preparing the 15th edition of its Data Book, the most comprehensive collection of information on the New York–area real estate market. Included in the 2020 Data Book will be a ranking of Manhattan’s top residential brokerages, Brooklyn’s most active developers, the city’s biggest real estate loans of the year and more! […]TRD Staff
- What Soho’s rezoning may look like, agents revolt against StreetEasy price hike November 21, 2019Every weekday The Real Deal rounds up New York’s biggest real estate news. We update this page throughout the day starting at 9 a.m. Please send any tips or deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. This page was last updated at 9 a.m. City lays groundwork for affordable housing in Soho and Noho. A much anticipated report released by […]TRD Staff
- Data Alert! Crunching the numbers on Manhattan condo inventory November 21, 2019New development condo report Manhattan • Inventory contracted as developers filed fewer units than were purchased • Developers filed four plans with a total of 41 units • The state approved one plan with 11 units valued at $30.5 million • Buyers purchased 112 units valued at $472 million Supply Demand The post Data […]By Kevin Sun and Yoryi de la Rosa
- Rent-control fans protest think tank — in wrong location November 21, 2019
- Biden leads by 10 points in New York state poll November 21, 2019is leading by 10 percentage points among New York Democrats in a Siena Research Institute poll, reclaiming his spot as the front-runner after tying with last month. Biden received 24% of the vote... To view the full story, click the title link.
- City buildings will soon be required to display their grades on energy efficiency November 21, 2019To view the full story, click the title link.
- Federal lawmakers try to save minor league baseball teams, including SI Yankees November 21, 2019is leading by 10 percentage points among New York Democrats in a Siena Research Institute poll, reclaiming his spot as the front-runner after tying with last month. Biden received 24% of the vote... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Treatment center CEO on the pros and cons of workplace drug testing November 21, 2019Dr. Lawrence Brown began working with the organization that would become Start Treatment & Recovery Centers in the early 1980s, during his final year of residency at Harlem Hospital. Since 2012 he... To view the full story, click the title link.Jonathan LaMantia
- Economic Development Corp. prepping marine terminal in Hunts Point November 21, 2019The New York City Economic Development Corporation is reviewing proposals to construct a $25 million marine terminal at Hunts Point, home to the largest hub for produce, fish and meat. Cecilia... To view the full story, click the title link.Will Bredderman
- Hearing on eliminating free street parking sets off angry debate November 21, 2019To view the full story, click the title link.
- Biden leads by 10 points in New York state poll November 21, 2019