Welcome to the Jay Suites blog!Here you will find trending topics on small business and entrepreneurship with a few tips and tricks that will help make your business thrive. Our goal is to be a platform for small business news, networking events in Manhattan and to provide content that you will find beneficial. One of the major benefits of being a part of the Jay Suites community is the immediate exclusive access to a group of professionals from a variety of industries. Our Member Spotlight blogs encourage collaboration and are a great way for members to learn more about the people they work beside every day. We will highlight a company within our space that exhibits outstanding entrepreneurship by sharing their success, goals, and challenges.
- NYC Office Space : The Cost FactorDecember 1, 2017
- Refer a Friend to Jay Suites and Get the #1 Watch in the World On UsNovember 13, 2017
- Top Trends for Small Businesses in 2018January 12, 2018
- ‘Tis the season for benefits from a shared office spaceDecember 18, 2017
- Happy New Year!December 29, 2017
- Last Chance to get a FREE Apple Watch!December 22, 2017
- NYC Office Space : The Cost Factor
- Blackstone claims to be caught in “brazen attempted shakedown” over Italian office complex April 21, 2019Blackstone Group is fighting an Italian media mogul in court over ownership of an office complex in Milan. RCS Media Group SpA sold the three-building office complex, its former headquarters, to Blackstone for 120 million euros ($163 million) in 2013 and now the media company is contesting the sale, the Wall Street Journal reports. The […]Erin Hudson
- What’s behind Sweden’s unlikely co-living craze April 21, 2019In a country where 52% of households are single people, co-living would seem like a unlikely bet, but a dire housing shortage seems to fueling a societal shift. Residential properties in Stockholm marketed as co-living quarters have increasingly started to attract tenants discouraged by the conventional rental housing market, according to the New York Times. […]Erin Hudson
- Brexit banking exodus fuels real estate gold rush in Dublin April 21, 2019Debt investors are eager to lend a helping hand to Irish landlords looking to acquire rental housing for employees of banks and law firms moving from London to Dublin. As the U.K.’s struggles to exit the European Union continue, financial industries are moving shop to the Irish capital, fueling a property boom that lenders and […]Erin Hudson
- This lender plans to underwrite $1B in mortgages with no income, no asset verification April 21, 2019Austin, Texas-based 360 Mortgage Group just revealed that it will conduct a pilot program to test the viability of no-income, no-asset mortgage loans by originating up to $1 billion of them to finance investor-owned homes. The housing crisis in 2008 stemmed largely from defaults on sub-prime mortgages, or so-called NINJAs – borrowers who qualified for […]Erin Hudson
- Brokerage apologizes for sexy video to promote upscale listing April 21, 2019A real estate brokerage firm in Australia is apologizing for posting a sexy video to market a luxury home after it drew widespread ridicule on social media. Sam Nadler, an agent with LJ Hooker Bankstown, the Sydney-based brokerage, arranged for the production in a style resembling an R&B music video to promote a sleek, upscale […]Erin Hudson
- PHOTOS: Johnson & Johnson heirs list newly subdivided estate April 21, 2019The crown jewel of late Johnson & Johnson heiress’ real estate holdings is back on the market. The late Elizabeth Ross “Libet” Johnson, great-granddaughter of the Johnson & Johnson co-founder, first started assembling her sprawling 600-acre estate called Lightning Tree Farm in 1980. Since her death in summer 2017, her family is selling off pieces […]Erin Hudson
- Blackstone claims to be caught in “brazen attempted shakedown” over Italian office complex April 21, 2019
- Goldman works out best times to enter, exit earnings trades April 19, 2019As earnings season powers ahead, the question of when to enter and exit stock trades has been answered by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Over the past decade, liquidity has risen before results, then... To view the full story, click the title link.
- De Blasio backs street vendor reform despite administration's objections April 19, 2019Mayor Bill de Blasio seems to have developed a taste for street meat.The Democrat lent tentative, conceptual support Friday to reforming the city's controversial mobile vendor program, a little more... To view the full story, click the title link.Will Bredderman
- REBNY launching energy-efficiency education program April 19, 2019Real Estate Board of New York is hopping aboard the energy-efficiency initiative. The trade association plans to launch an efficiency and sustainability program, designed to teach real estate agents... To view the full story, click the title link.Lizeth Beltran
- Sackler-owned Lenox Hill condo on the market for $6.5M April 19, 2019Property owned by David A. Sackler, a former board member of Purdue Pharma and grandson of Raymond Sackler, who built the company, has hit the market for $6.5 million.The unit was an investment... To view the full story, click the title link.Lizeth Beltran
- Long Island City industrial portfolio priced at $51M April 19, 2019A 117,500-square-foot industrial portfolio hit the market in Long Island City, with sales agent Cushman & Wakefield seeking $51 million for the three buildings.Cushman & Wakefield has also taken over... To view the full story, click the title link.Ryan Deffenbaugh
- National Enquirer sold to head of Hudson Media April 19, 2019Chatham Asset Management, the hedge fund that controls the National Enquirer, turned to a business partner to unload the scandal-plagued supermarket tabloid. The investment firm put the newspaper up... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Goldman works out best times to enter, exit earnings trades April 19, 2019