[caption id="attachment_1404" align="alignleft" width="1018"] Screenshot of Homepage[/caption] Today, Jay Suites announced a new website and digital space for their luxury office suite properties in Manhattan. The new site’s color theme aims to evoke the luxury aspect of its New York office spaces employing both gold and royal blue. The responsive design allows community members to access the user-friendly site from a mobile device or a tablet. “Over the past seven years Jay Suites has been constructing suites, rolling on coats of paint, bringing on new staff members and creating better spaces with amenities for small business owners in New York City. Today, we are proud to announce our new online presence for members which has been over a year in the making,” said Jack Srour, Chief Operations Officer. Fifty years ago a business could signal a new era by putting up a new sign, changing the window displays or adjusting the lighting. Jay Suites worked with designers to develop a new branding system that would allow online visitors to experience the same quality they’ll find inside of a Jay Suites flexible office space. The new site allows members to easily book and modify meeting rooms online. It also give users the ability to reserve day offices and an outdoor rooftop terrace event space online. Juda Srour, president of Jay Suites commented, “Our conference rooms are fit with state-of-the-art technology. Our offices spaces have all been custom fit. And the new Jay Suites logo has a sleek, contemporary design to signal to first-time visitors that we are truly on the cutting edge of business. Having the site built with the user experience in mind was our goal.” Features of new website include:
- Mobile-friendly so that users can access the site on their phone, tablet or computer.
- Jay Suites regularly hosts meet-ups for new business owners within their community to foster better networking. These opportunities will all be posted on the new website.
- A clear map of Manhattan with all the Jay Suites locations marked.
- Easier online booking for state-of-the-art meeting and event spaces, one of their most popular and unique features.
- A blog full of useful information and tips for entrepreneurs. The new website creates an easier platform to read and share on social media.
1370 Broadway, 1441 Broadway, 30 Broad Street, 31 W 34th Street, 315 Madison Avenue, 34th Street Virtual Office, 369 Lexington Avenue, Book NYC Meeting Room, entrepreneurship, Jay Suites, NYC Furnished Office Space, NYC networking group meeting space, NYC Office Space, NYC Shared Office Space