As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact daily life, our full focus remains on helping our members to run their businesses. We are continually assessing the state of the pandemic and making critical decisions that put the health and safety of our customers, our employees, and communities first.
Therefore, Jay Suites has been taking the following COVID-19 preparedness measures including:
- Adhering to Expert Advice, specifically the CDC and WHO
- Frequent Cleaning & Sanitization of Spaces
- Supporting our Employees & Members
We are closely monitoring the changing COVID-19 situation in New York City and globally. With guidance from the CDC, medical and public health experts, we have been developing adaptive policies across all locations to support the well-being of the Jay Suites community. We have gone to great measures to stop the spread and are actively taking steps to keep our workplace clean and sanitary. All of our locations as well remain open and members do have access to their offices and mail should they choose to come in.
Per the CDC, remember to practice the following guidelines for safety:
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol), especially after using the bathroom, riding mass transit, before eating and after coughing/sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are showing symptoms of illness.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with bleach disinfectants.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue, or cough/sneeze into your elbow, rather than into your hands. Be sure to wash your hands (and throw out the tissue).
- Social distancing - avoid large gatherings and crowds. Stay at least 6 feet away from others. We also strongly discourage holding any events with over 25 people until it is deemed safe, our large conference meetings have been temporarily suspended.
We have increased sanitary measures by constantly cleaning:
- Elevator Buttons
- Water Machines
- Coffee Machines
- Pantry Appliances
- Door Knobs
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- All common areas
Our employees have exhibited true dedication by coming into work during this pandemic and continuing to support each and every member. Once again, the Jay Suites team never hesitates to go above and beyond. We are so grateful to all of you and especially to those who help us chart the right course for Jay Suites daily through this crisis.
In addition, we are installing plexiglass shields at all front desks to safeguard our front line employees and will be providing masks/gloves to employees to use throughout the workday to avoid transmission. All front desks have bottles of hand sanitizer readily available as well.
Our hearts and prayers go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we greatly appreciate the healthcare workers on the front line who are working to help others every single day. These are uncertain times, but we also know that they are temporary.
These are extremely difficult times, unprecedented even. But there has also been an outpouring of goodwill and a strong sense of community like never before. As we have all been impacted, our strength has been tested and we are all doing our part to flatten the curve. People supporting small businesses, neighbors helping neighbors, and increasing donations to organizations like America's Food Fund prove that we are all in this together.
Jay Suites remains deeply appreciative
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any questions or support!
Jay Suites is a hub for New York City entrepreneurs looking to simply work better. We offer flexible, luxury office suites, virtual office plans and on-demand conference rooms, so you can focus on your business and leave the rest to us. All Jay Suites offices are furnished, elegantly designed and come equipped with state-of-the-art technology, resources and support. In addition, members join a growing community with perks such as exclusive access to our members-only meet ups. With locations throughout midtown and downtown New York City, we have crafted an all-inclusive office package so that you can project your company’s expenses forward. Whether you’re a lawyer, technology startup, or a fortune 500 company, you can bank with Jay Suites to thrive with our customized office space solutions.